Organization & Community Involvement
Nominated for Pima County Small Business Commission 2015 Small Business of the Year
Marana Chamber Small Business Award 07
Co-Owner JuleeBaxley works hard along with our company, she has earned community awards and is on various industry and local boards.
- Women of the Year 2013 Marana Rotary
- Community Citizen Award from Avra Valley Fire Dept 2012
- Nominated for Women of the Year in Marana Rotary 2011 & 2012
- Nominated for Marana Builders Award in 09/10 for Non-Profit
- Paul Harris Fellow Award 09
- MADD Southern Arizona community champions Award 09
- Nominated Copper Cactus Small Business Leader of the Year 2015
- Board of Directors BBB of Tucson and Southern AZ
- State Chairwomen for ASA of AZ (Automotive Service Association) Past Chapter President of Tucson and Southern AZ
- Parts Plus Advisory Board Member
- High Heels for Hope Charity Founding President November 2006 to present I created this charity for our company to give back to our community, 100% of our monies go back into our community helping children and families. Along with the help of many business women in the community we have supported our local area during the holidays and when needs arise in the community for educational needs, senior needs etc.